Monday, March 1, 2010

Long Day

 
What a long day. Went all the way to Long Beach to look for some paper in which they didn’t have at all and they made me waiting there for 3 hours.  I walked all the way from Long Beach to Belmont Shore. Walked there for a few hours until I went back to the art store and told me they didn’t have the sketch pad. From there I went to Hollywood to go buy some shoes thinking that the other art store was going to be close to Hollywood. I was totally wrong, after I went shopping and went to the art store it took me like an hour to get there. So pretty much I been out for a long time and my feet are killing. Also while I was walking I was thinking and well maybe some past are meant to be in the past for a reason and as hard I want to make things work it won’t happen. So I am leaving old friendship in the past and move on with my life. Other news Tony broke his phone so I can’t txt him or call him but in other news I guess to see him tomorrow!!